Copyright 2023 © Ach.Brito
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device via your internet browser (browser), which stores them in a file folder. Each cookie stored is unique, and contains anonymous information consisting of an identifier, web page name and an alpha numeric code.
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some cookies are essential to guarantee the functionality provided, while others are intended to improve performance and the user experience. Cookies collect generic information related to user preferences, for example, allowing the system to remember browsing characteristics or preferences from previous sessions. Every time you visit our website again, your browser reads the cookie and forwards the information back to us. These cookies are neither invasive nor harmful, and do not contain personal information.
The essential cookies are intended to:
- remember what you add to cart
- remember your order progress.
Functional cookies are intended to:
- remember your account details
- ensure your connection is secure – ensure the website is displayed consistently
- offer support via chat
Performance cookies are intended for:
- improving website performance by reducing the number of loads of the pages you visit
- improving user experience.
Targeting cookies are intended for:
- allow you to share and like on social media
- send information to other websites to customize the displayed advertising.
How to disable a Cookie?
How to set Cookies in the following browsers?
As an example, you will not be able to use the shopping list.
If you wish to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the “Help” section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or see the “Help” section of your internet browser.